Welcome to North Star Adventures! Experience the best of Maine in all four seasons. From the mountains to the lakes, to the ocean and everywhere in between North Star Adventures will bring you to amazingly beautiful environments. Come challenge yourself, meet new friends, learn new skills, and have the experience of your life!
I have been wandering the hills and back-country since I was a kid. For the first 20 years of my life, our family trips were spent primitive camping in the sand at Ocracoke Island, North Carolina. In those days the amenities at the campground consisted of outdoor pump showers and pit toilets. My formative years were spent exploring the beaches, water and marine life of this remote location. Quickly these trips became my source of inspiration and love for the natural world. It was then I decided my life’s work was going to be centered around protecting open spaces and introducing folks to the beauty and intrinsic value of spending time in wilderness areas by means of human powered activities.
The culmination of my personal expeditions and professional adventures led me to the development of North Star Adventures. It has been a blast brainstorming ideas, researching sites and working with some amazing people to make this program a reality.
Here is a sampling of our programs:
- Adventures in Art – Drawing with Ben Potter March 23 – 25, 2018
- Outdoor Skills – Outdoor Skills Weekend April 20 – 22, 2018
- Women’s Programs – Winter Ski & Snowshoe Adventure March 16 – 18, 2018.
- Leadership Retreats – July 8 – 11, 2018, Contact me at any time to schedule your own private retreat for your organization or team.
- Custom Programs – North Star Adventures will work with you to design the adventure of your dreams. The sky’s the limit! I have created custom programs for birthday events, retirement events, women’s groups, families and school groups.
- Certifications – Wilderness First Aid Afloat April 7 – 8, 2018
If you have any questions please contact me at email@example.com or at 207-956-0045